Incident Response & Breach Remediation
Time is of the essence when it comes to security incident response.
When you are faced with an adverse event, such as a data breach or another form of attack, do you have the resources to rapidly and defensibly respond? There is no time for vendor procurement when an adverse event occurs. You need a firm who can be on-site, knows your environment, and can augment your existing team or be your only team...immediately.
Nothing helps you respond to a crisis better than a well thought out plan that was created and tested prior to a crisis, including having a known responsive partner. A plan not only protects you in the case of an adverse event, but it also helps to preserve valuable business relationships and reputational integrity. Even with security breaches, litigation events, and disasters on the rise, many organizations still don’t have a plan to quickly diagnose, communicate and respond to an adverse event. Those that have tested plans may need validation that the plan can respond to an existing threat, before one occurs. We can help you with both the creation and testing of your plan using real-world events.
- Creation, testing and full implementation of an Incident Response Plan
- Best of Breed Tools and Experts
- Experience working with law enforcement and federal agencies
- Court Vetted, Compliant and Defensible Processes and Procedures
- Industry Compliance Expertise
In addition to our Incident Response service offerings, we also offer an On-Call Incident Response Program including:
- Pre-negotiated contract terms and discounted rates
- An On-Call experienced, qualified and highly credentialed team
- Monthly security status review meetings
- Ability to apply unused retainer hours toward consulting, incident response
- Two facilitated incident response training exercises per year