Finding the right leader with the right skill and cultural fit can take many months. Often times, leaders need to be replaced in order to enable change. Utilizing interim corporate leaders allows both the time to find a new leader and promotes needed, effective change in an apolitical manner. An experienced interim leader can pave the way for new executive leader, building trust and credibility.
We deliver business leaders and business results with a positive cultural impact and in-depth technical understanding by industry. With over 20 years’ experience per interim leader, and over half that spent as in-house organizational leaders and doers in multiple industries and technological foundations, our executives ramp up fast to be effective on day one. We understand the difference between advising and hands-on leadership with true accountability. Furthermore, we care about people as well as business results. We have walked in your shoes and it shows in the quality of our work and our reputation.
- Interim Chief Information Officers, Privacy Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, IT Directors, and related roles
- Effectively assume leadership role and daily management with minimal ramp-up
- Assume budgetary and project alignment processes
- Lead organizational restructuring and enable transparent, credible change
- Help you identify and hire the right, permanent person
- Confidential IT leadership coaching and mentoring